Here at SilkerSkin, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
SilkerSkin takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SilkerSkin:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SilkerSkin is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SilkerSkin. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SilkerSkin via:
We try to respond to your feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 9th December 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.